19 Authors will attend EPI’s Summit for meet-and-greets, book signings, and more
WESTLAKE, OH, February 28, 2022 /24-7PressRelease/ — Exit Planning Institute (EPI), a leader in the field of exit planning education, has invited 19 best-selling authors from the Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) community to the largest-ever conference focused on exit planning. The 2022 Exit Planning Summit will take place in-person May 1-3 in Scottsdale, Arizona.
“We’re thrilled to have so many published authors in attendance at this year’s conference,” said Scott Snider, President, EPI. “The amount of CEPAs who go on to write books on exit planning after receiving the certification demonstrates the immense talent present in the exit planning industry. The lessons that exit planners and business owners alike can learn through the stories in their books are exceptional.”
The Exit Planning Summit is the premier conference for professional advisors who guide business owners throughout their careers. The conference provides the CEPA community with the opportunity to meet and learn from other exit planning professionals. The invited authors are proven business professionals in the exit planning ecosystem, and the Summit allows attendees the chance to connect and build their knowledge with these thought leaders.
Featured authors include:
• Chris Snider, Walking to Destiny
• Justin Goodbread, Your Baby’s Ugly
• Gordon Bell, Discover Your Next Step
• Craig West, Enjoy It
• Rochelle Clarke, The 5 Critical Succession Conversations
• Laura Queen, People Economics
• Fred Johnson, The Reality of Change
• Julie Keyes, Poised for Exit
• Keith Apton, Selling Your Business to an ESOP
• Ali Nasser, The Business Owner’s Dilemma
• Wayne Slavitt, Run it Like You’ll Sell It
• Brian Callanan, Don’t Get Bullied By Your Bank
• John Dini, Your Exit Map
• Kevin Minton, In Search of Balance
• Luci Gabel, Eat to Lead
• Tom Bronson, Maximize Business Value
• Rick Krebs, Sell Your Business by Design – Not by Default
• Linda Ruffenach, How to Be a Bourbon Badass
• Paul Jan Zdunek, Cowboys and Conductors
The Author Showcase will take place during lunch from 12:15 -1:45 PM on Monday, May 2, 2022. Each author featured will give away 20 books to Summit attendees. The authors will also be available during the Summit After Party on Tuesday, May 3, 2022, for book purchases.
For more information on The Exit Planning Summit, visit www.exitplanningsummit.com.
About Exit Planning Institute
Exit Planning institute (EPI) was formed in 2005 to serve the educational and resource needs of professional business advisors. Its Certified Exit Planning Advisor (CEPA) credential program is the most widely endorsed professional exit planning program in the world, providing advisors with the content, tools and training needed to engage business owners and become their most valued advisors. For more information, visit exit-planning-institute.org or follow us on LinkedIn.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here