Featuring Trade Focused — Basic & Advanced Level Content – with an Award-Winning LMS Platform
Innovative Marketing Solutions, LLC, the nation’s leader in e-course creation for the adult beverage industry, announces the launch of LIQUID-U™ – the first "all-in-one" multi-media Wine, Spirits, Beer and Bartender Skills academy. With LIQUID-U™, restaurants, beverage retailers, distributors and suppliers now have a new turn-key training resource available 24/7 for upgrading and safeguarding their employees’ basic knowledge of spirits, wine, beer and bartender skills – without the cost of creating their own content or platform.
LIQUID-U™’s list of unique benefits reflects their over 15 years of multi-media course creation and platform support to the adult beverage industry:
· Key to their approach is a powerful 5-Step Learning Process which focuses on: Knowledge Assessment, Need-to-Know Category Basics, Production/Taste Modeling, Brand/Marketplace Insights, concluding with a final Exam.
· This approach gives learners the ability to understand what makes each product unique, absorb its characteristics, how it’s made, and know which brands represent the leading edge of the category.
· “There’s nothing else out there like it,” said David Cichanowicz, one of the creators of LIQUID-U™. He continued, “Why let your staff randomly search or receive piecemeal study on this critical information? LIQUID-U™ adds the rigor, reliability and confidence of a cohesive program that ensures staff are getting it right the first time – with no logistics problems or downtime for outside trainers.”
Other key features include:
· "Quick start" basics courses designed for servers, retail clerks or entry level sales staff.
· Longer format "Advanced Level" training for career bartenders, managers and spirits trainers.
· Their partnership with the Award-Winning Élan LMS Platform by Brainier Solutions, gives them an unmatched power to deliver, measure and report on each learner’s unique progress and accomplishments; and
· 90% of course offerings are mobile phone ready, and 100% are mobile tablet ready – making them easy to roll out for everyday staff use, or for dedicated pre-shift or self-paced learning.
“We’re here to shake up the way staff traditionally learn through one-off live training with a new, truly engaging, low cost platform which is always on and always consistent,” said David Cichanowicz. He continued, “LIQUID-U™ delivers the confidence every staff member deserves – to sell more and provide the best customer service in the beverage arena.”
Contact via Email
Read the full story here: http://www.pr.com/press-release/726080
Press Release Distributed by PR.com